Tuesday, 18 July 2017

My Bargainous Bargains from Cath Kidston

So we popped in Cath Kidston last week to pick up some birthday gifts for a friend and while we were in there we spotted that they had a sale on! Not one to miss a kawaii bargain I spotted this super cute spotty water bottle AND across the shop in the kids section, an (almost) matching bag!


I don't think they are meant to be a matching set but they look like it don't they! I do like Cath Kidston, I know she's more famous for her floral prints and items but I've always been a fan of starry/spotty items, which started with a pink Cath Kidston phone many, many moons ago!

Both items were in the sale, the bottle was £12 down to £8 and the bag was £16 down to £12. I know the bag say Cath Kidston Kids on the front label but hey, who cares! :)

Catch you later Kawaiisters!
PinkuiroPixie X

No comments:

Post a Comment