Saturday, 1 July 2017

Clinique Haul

Mr and I have begun a new exercise and diet regime which has lead me to look into changing my skin care regime too. As we are exercising more I have been looking for something to help rehydrate my face so at the beginning of June we popped into Clinique (at the recommendation of my friend) to see what they had on offer, and it looked like it was awesome timing because I came out with this haul!


What's in the bag I hear you say, well stick around and I will tell you! First here is what I picked up to assist in rehydrating my skin:


Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate (catchy name right?!) is supposed to instantly quench dehydrated skin. As I bought it at the beginning of June I have had a good month to try it and I have to say I love it! Due to the amount of exercise we were doing I had begun to get dry skin and this has banished it completely, leaving my skin more hydrated than ever. You only need a small squirt for each application as a little goes a long way and it gets absorbed really easily leaving my skin hydrated, smooth and super healthy looking. It doesn't leave any residue, stickiness or feel heavy on your skin and can be used twice a day, morning and evening, after your normal skin care regime, and you can also apply it during the day on hot days if you feel you need a topup. I will definitely be keeping this gem in my skincare regime from now onwards!

I also picked up this lovely moisturizing lip colour balm or Chubby Stick:


This is my 4th Chubby Stick and I love them! I find some lip sticks really dry out your lips but these really do moisturise and plump them up! They glide on so well and stay put for a good few cups of tea! They now do a Chubby Plump and Shine lip gloss which I may have to try in the future. I'm not a huge fan of gloss but going on how much I love the normal Chubby Sticks I'm willing to give one a try!

Now, what was in the bag! When I shopped in Clinique they had a offer of buy two products and get this goodie bag free, so, having picked my two items, I claimed my gift - and here is what came in it:


The bag came with 6 goodies to try! 4 face care products and 2 cosmetics, all in handbag handy sizes too! The face care products are:

Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser (pink tube)
Pep-Start Eye Cream (orange tube)
Dramaically Different Mositurising Lotion+ (yellow tube)
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (pink pot)

The cosmetics products are:

High Impact Mascra - Black
Long Last Lipstick in Watermelon

As I said at the start, very catchy names! Pep-Start 2-in-1 is a product I use in my normal skin care regime so this handy sized tube will be taken on holiday with me! The Pep-Start Eye Cream is also a handy little tube and you only need a small amount to see a difference on your eyes. It really does wake them up leaving you looking freah, alert and puff-free. It doesn't leave any residue once it has been absorbed and can be used as a base under your eye makeup! Not everything in the set is something I would use, and I have given some of it away to one of my sisters, but if you are looking to try Clinique products without spending a fortune, picking up an item or two to get your hands on a set like this is well worth it.

Catch you later Kawaiisters!
PinkuiroPixie X

No comments:

Post a Comment