Thursday, 13 April 2017

Marvel x New Era new drops

Whenever we are in Birmingham we swing by the New Era Flagship to see what new drops there are - this time they had a new range of Marvel caps inspired by the comics.  Pinkuiro Pixie treated me to a couple (I'm a lucky Mr!) ^^

My favourite part of the second season of Daredevil was, without doubt the Punisher. So I had to grab this classic style cap with the (in)famous skull icon:


On the back of the cap there's a small Punisher logo as an extra little touch:


I also chose this Mighty Thor cap - this time it features the classic style logo on the front:


And on the back an embroided Mjolnir!


Both caps feature plain grey underbills, making them really versatile additions to my New Era collection - they'll go well with all sorts of outfits.

Mata ne!
Mr

No comments:

Post a Comment