Sunday, 9 April 2017

Kawaii Highstreet Haul

Yesterday we had a shopping trip in Birmingham City Centre and as we were in so early we popped into Primark. We don't normally go in as it gets far too busy for me so we took advantage of it being so quiet so early! I know they do some cute printed tops if you can get your hands on them and yesterday I scored some super cute gamer tops! But first I will start with some cute basic tops Mr picked out for me.

First up are these two printed basic T's at just £2.50 each:


Above is a cute grey cap sleeve top with roughly drawn red hearts all over it and below is a white cap sleeve top with heart gems all over it:


These tops are adorable and are perfect for just hanging around the house but keeping it kawaii!
Next up is this super cute all over Beauty and the Beast print top:



The print is black and white and features the cartoon version of Beast, Chip, Cogsworth and Lumiere! Isn't it adorable! This was a steal at just £8! Next up are two super cute gamer tops that I just had to pick up!


This is a black cap sleeve top with a sequined motif on the front. As you can see the motif is of a Super Mushroom, but, when you rub the sequins up it reveals:


Look whats hiding under the Super Mushroom!


It's a 1-Up Mushroom! As you may have spotted from the sticker this is a two way sequin top!I have never seen this before, maybe you guys have but I just had to get this when we spotted it! And this wasn't the only one they had!

This is a grey cap sleeve two way sequin top featuring Princess Peach:


And underneath......


It's me! Mario!


These are super cute tops and were only £8 each! There weren't many left in the Birmingham City Centre store so if you want to get your hands on one get them before they're gone!

Next I picked up these two wash bags, well they're sold as wash bags but you could use these as normal bags! This is the first of my two Angelica from the Rugrats bags!


Above is the front side and below is the back side:


The back has this super cute all over print which I loved! It even comes with an iridescent tassle on the zipper! The second bag is more of a wash bag but again I think you could still use this as a normal bag:


This is another cute bag with Angelica on the front saying Sorry not sorry! The edging is an iridescent band, which I love and the back:


Another super cute all over print featuring Angelica! The bag breaks apart to show two compartments:


So you could use it as a washbag or a normal bag, separating out your must haves (bus pass, wallet, keys) and your makeup! These bags were bargains with the toiletry bag at £6 and the washbag at £5.

Next up, is socks! I love socks and have so many but couldn't resist a few more when I saw these:


How could you not buy these! I love the Little Mermaid and these just lept off the shelf into my basket when I saw them! Next up are these cute Bambi socks:


Not my normal colour scheme but they were too cute to not get! The last set I picked up were Beauty and the Beast:


I absolutely adored the live-action film and it reignited my love for the original so I had to buy these too! These sets were £3 each.

The last item i picked up was this cute iridescent A keyring (my name begins with an A):


I am forever rummaging around in my bag for my keys so when I spotted this I thought this might help save me time! And yes, it's iridescent so also feeds my obsession ^^

So that's everything I got! An awesome haul for the money and all available on the highstreet!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!
PinkuiroPixie XX

1 comment:

Jasmine MinYe said...

This is so awesome!! I love everything that you bought, especially the Princess Peach/Mario sequinned top, Bambi socks, and both of the Angelica Pickles from The Rugrats bags. There is so much nostalgia!! It's pretty cool that you were able to get a lot of cool stuff. ^_^

http://www.researchingtheinternet.com/

Post a Comment