Tuesday, 14 March 2017

TKDK x New Era

As long-time readers will know, I love New Era caps and the Tokidoki x New Era designs are amongst my favourites.  I've recently picked up a couple of new snapbacks featuring Simone Legno's girls.

The first cap is a black and white design with flower outlines (and a cameo by Adios!).


The under bill on this snapback is probably my absolute favourite:


I love the kaiten-zushi resaurant design - it's a nice colourful pop on an otherwise monochromatic cap.

The other cap features a TKDK girl as a Onna-bugeisha, surrounded by cranes and chrysanthemums.


The under bill of this cap features a black, white and yellow design - the yellow ties in nicely with the New Era flag stitching on this cap.


Of course, both feature the TKDK heart and crossbones logo on the back to finish the look:


I'm really pleased to add these TKDK caps to my New Era collection!

Mata ne!
Mr

No comments:

Post a Comment