Thursday, 2 March 2017

Johnny Cupcakes x Sanrio

One of my favourite designers is Boston's Johnny Cupcakes - I love the cool and cute designs he does and was excited when I heard about the third collaboration with Sanrio that was released in late 2016.



Pinkuiro Pixie saw that one of the designs featured my favourite Sanrio character, Badtz-Maru, and picked me up this Kawaii shirt:


Badtz-Maru is being his usual mischievous self!

On the back there's the collaboration logo that features Hello Kitty, Keroppi and Badtz-Maru:


I love the shirt, it's fun, cool and Kawaii without being over the top.

There's a few designs in this third collaboration - there are t-shirts, a hoodie, stickers and more.  Check them out at Johnny Cupcakes' online store!

Mata ne!
Mr

No comments:

Post a Comment