Saturday, 4 February 2017

My Star Wars Obsession is Growing!

Being a huge fan of Star Wars I have loved seeing all the new merchandise and fashion that has emerged since the Force Awakens was released! If you follow my Instagram you may have spotted a new bag I picked up just before Christmas, and I'm glad to say it's not all I have managed to pick up since the Star Wars resurgence!

On my quest to find bargains at the Disney Store after Christmas I managed to bag (sorry for the pun!) these two!


A matching tote and wallet set! I'm not normally one to buy all over white items as they tend to get grubby easily but when I spotted these I had to grab them! Both the tote and wallet has an all over Storm Trooper print and the small buttons on the front of the bag are also themed:


The inside of the bag is also an all over Star Wars print:


These are awesome items, well made and absolute bargains! The wallet was £9 and the bag was £15! There's plenty of space in both for all of your Kawaii bits and pieces and being all over white they go with most outfits!

I managed to get the bag in this next set before Christmas:


Yes it's a Millennium Falcon Bag! I was so happy I managed to track this down! I had seen it on the Loungefly Twitter feed and just had to find one for myself and I managed to ship it in from America. It's a Millennium Falcon shaped faux leather crossbody bag, the strap is adjustable and the details are awesome! I've worn it few times now and had so many compliments and questions on where I got it! I thought I was lucky enough tracking down the bag and then on Christmas morning, Mr presented me with the matching coin bag! ^^

It's also in the shape of the Millennium Falcon and is super cute! It's a very flat coin bag so I actually carry my cards in it instead of coins, which has turned out to be very handy! It's made out of the same faux leather as the bag and is equally detailed! Both the bag and coin bag are available on the Loungefly website so if you're a fan, bag them while you can!

I can't wait to see what new merch comes out with the next movie!
Catch you later Kawaiisters!
PinkuiroPixie X

No comments:

Post a Comment