Tuesday, 24 January 2017

What I got for Christmas! TSUMTSUMS!

Knowing how awesome Mr is at present shopping, I asked for all surprises for Christmas this year and he did not disappoint! I have split up what I got into mini collections with the first being all the TsumTsum items I got.

The first item I got was this super special Beauty and the Beast subscription box that was sold in the US in September 2016:


The release of this box coincided with Disney celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the movie and features Belle and Beast in the outfits they wear in the snowball fight scene in the movie. How adorable is Belle in her hooded cape?! I am a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast and can't wait for the live action movie to be released next month!

The next item Mr found me was this adorable pack of Marvel TsumTsum sweets from Japan:


The end of the pack has a little box in it with a surprise inside:


It's a Thor rubber!! And you know how much I love stationery! <3 The next item I got was this convenience store lotto item from Japan:


It's a super cute keyring in the shape of a cookie with icing! I wish we had lottos like this in UK convenience stores! There an easy way to access super cute and special items you can't buy!

The last item I got was super special:


YES! Mr had tracked me down a San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Metallic Captain America TsumTsum! <3 Captain America is my favourite character and I can't believe I now have this in my possession! It will take pride of place in our newly renovated Geek Room when it's completed!

So that was all my TsumTsum presents! Did you get any special Tsum gifts for Christmas?

Catch you later Kawaiisters!
PinkuiroPixie X

No comments:

Post a Comment