Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Hello Kitty Solo2 Beats

I love listening to music, especially when I'm on the go, so when Mr spotted these Hello Kitty Beats he persuaded me to get them. They were originally released as a collaboration between Beats by Dr Dre and Sanrio to celebrate Hello Kitty's 40th Anniversary.


They debuted at Hello Kitty Con 2014 so I presumed that they were no longer available, but I managed to get these in the UK at HMV and they were at a dropped down price of £70! I know how much Beats normally are and have never spotted a pair I liked enough to part with the price tag so when I got these I knew I had a bargain.

So here they are! My Hello Kitty Solo2 Beats! I normally use in ear headphones so these are a big change for me, but with how nice these are it's worth the change!


They are predominantly white with the Hello Kitty iconic look on the headband. It's a really nice design, not over the top but with Hello Kitty on show.


Here's a look from the side, the top of the headband is a nice blue and the Hello Kitty design down the sides and on the ear pieces are really simple but stylish. They are a really nice fit and adjustable and there's a little touch of Kitty on the inside of the headband too. They even come with this cute carry case:


This protects them really well when I pop them back into my bag! They aren't available on the HMV site any more but I have seen some still in the store so if you want to grab yourself a pair get them quick!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!
PinkuiroPixie X

No comments:

Post a Comment