Saturday, 21 January 2017

Disney X Cath Kidston Collection

If you follow the Life in the Kawaii Lane Instagram you may have spotted a special collaboration that was launched between Disney and Cath Kidston at the beginning of December! I have been a fan of Cath Kidston for a long time now, starting many years ago with a pink Cath Kidston Nokia phone with white stars all over! ^^ Walking through Grand Central in Birmingham the Minnie and Mickey Mouse display caught my eye!


Any regular readers will know Mr and I LOVE Disney and Minnie Mouse is my home girl so we just had to peep inside and see what they had on offer:


They had phone cases, place mats, cushions and bags on one display, I loved the Mickey and Minnie Spot cases but they weren't the right case for my phone :(



On the other display STATIONERY!!! <3<3<3 Who doesn't love some cute stationery?! They had pens and pads and luggage tags and clothing! Theres something for any pricetag available so if you want to grab something from the range you are bound to find something! I didn't pick anything up at the time as I guessed someone in my family would see it for me for Christmas, and I was right!


One of my lovely sisters bought me this super cute Minnie Mouse teatowel and pad! This is the Minnie and Mickey Spot range and my favourite of the collections. Now I have these I plan on nipping back and picking up a few more bits, hopefully the shop will be less busy so I can pick carefully! If you're a fan of Disney it's worth keeping an eye out for X Cath Kidston collections, they've previously released a Winnie the Pooh range! 

Catch you later Kawaiisters!
PinkuiroPixie X

No comments:

Post a Comment