Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Seller Review - JapanLA

I've been a little quiet recently as we have been beavering away trying to find super kawaii items for our trip to Tokyo in a few weeks' time but I'm finally catching up on telling you about a few items we have found!

Today's post is an item we have been trying to find for EVER!!! You would think kawaii camera straps would be in abundance but you'd be wrong! But we have finally found a super kawaii camera strap from JapanLA:


JapanLA is an American store that sells loads of kawaii pop culture clothing, accessories and character goods. They also do lots of exclusive lines with special brands like Sanrio that you can only buy from them. I stumbled across this strap as I was checking out their Little Twin Stars goods, and even though it was quite expensive, it was worth it!

The strap is an adjustable one and is super comfy around my neck, so I can feel kawaii as well as look it as we stroll round the streets of Tokyo!


The strap has a super kawaii pattern on the outer side of the strap and is lilac on the inner side. It fits perfectly with my favourite colours! Heres a close up of the pattern:


It's covered in the words Twinkle Twinkle, stars and super kawaii animals, as well as Kiki and Lala! I am so happy we found this and I think it's going to last me a long time too!

From a customer's point of view, this was an expensive item and it did cost quite a bit to ship. I have no problem with being hit with import duty as I take it as a given when I buy from places like America. I do, however, feel that the cost of shipping was far more than I have paid any other seller or brand I have shipped in from America. I also found that you couldn't see how much shipping was going to cost you until you had almost completed the purchasing part. If you are going to purchase anything from them, make it count! I will be going back, but I will definitely keep the shipping (and import duty) in mind when I do.

All in all the item got here very quickly and, to us, was worth the price as it's the only branded super kawaii strap we've found! Check out JapanLA's online shop for other super Kawaii items!!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

1 comment:

Dannie - Famous in Japan said...

I really want to buy things from JapanLA, but like you say, not being able to see the shipping price until purchase is quite annoying! :( I really want one of their Hello Kitty dresses :((((

Dannie x

Post a Comment