Monday, 14 September 2015

My new SUPER KAWAII iPad case!! ^^

I'm taking my iPad to Tokyo with me so I can blog to you lovely Kawaiisters and have been looking for a kawaii case especially for our trip. Mr had an idea that had us return to a seller I have reviewed here before, Head Case!

This time I didn't buy any of their premade cases, we decided to create our very own Life in the Kawaii Lane case! And it turned out AWESOME!!!


You may recognise the print! It's the pic from my blog's header!!! This is a pic I took of all the plushes we brought back with us the last time we visited Japan and we love it and it looks so super Kawaii on the new case!!

We are super impressed with the quality of the print and are so happy we did this! The price was only £12 and for the price SOOOOO worth it!

If you're struggling to find a super kawaii case, why not make your own at Head Case?! The shipping was quick and was a super smooth experience! Just like the first time!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

1 comment:

Dannie - Famous in Japan said...

What an amazing idea - if you can't find a case kawaii enough, make it yourself! I might make one for my small iPad :D

Dannie x

Post a Comment