Sunday, 2 August 2015

Seller Review - KandyKeepers

Mr and I recently had an anniversary and he surprised me with a super Kawaii bag from KandyKeepers on Etsy!


And yes - it really is made from upcycled J-Candy packaging and specially selected fabric to complement the Kawaii rainbow colours of the Kracie Popin' Cookin' candy kit.  Rainbow colours are perfect for Decora kawaiisters, so this is definitely my style! Check out this close up of the design:


The bag is really well made, with strong neat stitching, and a fabric lining in a super Kawaii colourful pattern.


I really loved the bag, but I was in for a surprise... inside there was a small purse made from an upcycled Kracie Nerunerunerune packet and some J-Candy! <3


The purse is perfect to hold your spare change, and the design continues on the reverse:


It's so cute and as you can see on the stitching on this zip, it has the same level of care and attention paid to it as the bag:


I absolutely love what KandyKeepers is doing, it's so unique, colourful, Kawaii and is made so well!

Mr said that the ordering and delivery was super smooth and that the seller comes highly recommended.  He also enjoyed the J-Candy! ^^

Make sure you check out KandyKeepers' store!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

1 comment:

Dannie - Famous in Japan said...

I LOVE THIS! I need a bag of my own!

Dannie x

Post a Comment