Thursday, 27 August 2015

Little Twin Stars Bag! ^^

Our spending has been quite limited most of this year with us saving for our holiday, and now that we can spend again it's been a chance to catch up on some item's we've been dying to buy! One item I have just had to get is the super Kawaii Little Twin Stars bag that I spotted several months ago:


I originally spotted the bag in a Chrissa Sparkles video when she visited Puroland and I'm super happy that I have managed to get it!

The bag is a pink star with lilac handles and is covered in Kiki & Lala on a super kawaii horse! This is such a gorgeous bag and of really high quality! The top of the star has a yellow star and ribbon in the shape of a bow.


Even the side of the bag has a super kawaii touch with gold embroidery of Little Twin Stars and the zipper has gold stars hanging from them!


I got this straight from a seller in Japan and super happy it got here unscathed! I can't wait to see what else Puroland has when we get there!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment