Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Disney Tsum Tsums - The Little Mermaid! ^^

A few weeks ago Mr and I celebrated an anniversary and as always, Mr had bought me a surprise present! If you visit my blog regularly you'll have seen my Disney Tsum Tsum post, and read that I have started to build a little collection! One of my favourite Disney films is The Little Mermaid and Mr tracked down some super Kawaii Tsum Tsums for me!


Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ^^ How super Kawaii are these three!!!! Like I said, I LOVE THE LITTLE MERMAID and was super excited that Mr had tracked these down for me! They are so detailed and cute! 

Here is a close up of Ariel:


She even has her super cute star in her hair!! Here's Sebastien:


How cute is he?! He's even got his little claws that poke out! ^^

And last, it's my favourite, FLOUNDER!!! ^^


Ahhhhhh SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I <3 FLOUNDER!!! And he's so super cute! He even has little blushing cheeks!!

These are joining all my other super cute Tsum Tsums!! I can't wait to see what Tsums they have available at Tokyo Disney!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment