Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Introducing Die Milch ^^

Die Milch are a Japanese Gothlic and Lolita inspired group that performed at Hyper Japan (HJ) 2015!


On Youtube they describe their sound as "a mixture of Classics, Pop, and Electro-music, sets off Lolita voice with dynamic violin sound". They performed as a duo at HJ and were really well received! They are super cute and really got the crowd involved during thier "We are Die Milch" song! Here they are performing We R D.M at Club Citta in Tokyo:



Seeing how much I enjoyed their set at HJ Mr sneakily bought me their new album Imperial which was released on the first day of HJ!


We have listened to the album a few times since HJ and I just love it! It reminds me of the sound track to Deathsmiles ^^ As an added bonus to Mr buying me the album, he surprised me by showing that he had also got it signed by the band!


Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I really recommend you give this band a listen to! They are super Kawaii and are well worth watching!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment