Sunday, 28 June 2015

A spot of holiday shopping ^^

Yesterday we popped into Birmingham City Centre to do a spot of shopping as we thought it would be a good time to start buying all the little bits we need for our trip to Japan. Although it's still three months till we go, we have taken full advantage of the normal summer holiday deals on things like toiletries and luggage! It's the first bit of shopping we have done in a while as we have been saving extremely hard for our spending money, but we did allow ourselves buy the odd treat ^^.

While we were in the Bull Ring Shopping Centre we popped into the Disney Store, where I picked up a few more Tsum Tsums for my collection!


The store had just gotten in the Frozen range of Tsum Tsums, so I just had to pick them all up! They are so SUPER KAWAII!!!!! ^^ I love Elsa's dress! so cute! If you read my earlier post on Tsum Tsums you will know that by buying Tsum Tsums from the Disney Store you can collect stamps, which you can build up to get silver and gold badges. Well this collection pushed my stamps over the silver badge level and I got given my stamp!! Squeeee and it's so cute! You can see above that its got the Tsum Tsum logo on it and is decorated with sparkling silver!

While we were shopping, we popped into TK Maxx and I found a new spangly pair of trainers! If you're a regular reader you will know that I LOVE TRAINERS and after finding nothing suitable in the ladies range, I checked out the kids range! BINGO!


Here are my brand spanking new black and pink DC High Tops! I spotted these on the very top shelf and they're a perfect fit! Whoop Whoop for having small feet! These only cost me £14.99 which is another plus to having small child sized feet! ^^ These are going straight in my suitcase as soon as I have broken them in at home! 

Mr wasn't left out on our shopping trip! It's been a while since we have been into New Era in Birmingham so I suggested we nipped inside. After a snoop round I found a cap that I knew Mr would love!


We LOVE Guardians of the Galaxy and I had to grab this Guardians cap as soon as I saw it! It has a pixelated Milano Ship stitched on the front ^^ and on the side, Guardians of the Galaxy:


I can officially say, Mr LOVES IT! And it will take pride of place amongst his other New Era Caps!

Well that's all for this shopping trip! Hyper Japan is in two weeks time and I can't wait! If you're going don't forget to say hi!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

3 comments:

Dannie - Famous in Japan said...

Tsums Tsums are so cuuute! I need to get my hands on some! :)

Dannie x

Pinkuiro Pixie said...

Aren't they! I've seen the next series in the Disney Store will be from Lilo and Stitch! Kawaiiiiiii! ^^

Eimear Anne said...

The tsum tsums are so adorable. I saw some at a store and nearly bought them but I wasn't sure if they were genuine or not since it wasn't disney store :-/

{ sparklesideup.com }

Post a Comment