Monday, 6 April 2015

My New Little Twin Stars Backpack! ^^

I am a huge lover of backpacks! And I mean HUGE! I have so many I think they out number my shoes now! So when I saw this promotion I just had to click!

While relaxing over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend a promotional status for a shop called Beadesaurus popped up on my Facebook. Beadesaurus are a business I have been a fan of for a very long time, from way back when they used to have a teeny tiny stall in the Oasis Market in Birmingham selling beads for cute jewellery! Since then they have grown to selling all sorts of brands and items, one brand I love to keep an eye out for is Loungefly as I love their bags! I have quite a few of them, both backpack and shoulder and when I spotted this bag on Facebook I just had to grab it!

So here is my new bag, the new Loungefly Little Twin Stars Backpack:


And isn't it GORGEOUS!! AND SUPER KAWAII!!!!!

The bag is white with pink polka dots, decorated with an all over print of the super Kawaii Kiki and Lala with fluffy moons, hearts and stars! The print even covers the back of the bag and the super comfy padded straps:


The bag is officially licensed by Sanrio and is new and improved with a waterproof nylon material, fully lined inside with a pocket for laptops/tablets!


The bag has a double zip on the large section of the bag, so lots of space to hang your super Kawaii danglies on it! And there is quite a large front pocket to store even more goodies! ^^

As I said, I spotted this bag over the Bank Holiday weekend and placed an order straight away, and to my surprise (as we don't have post on a Bank Holiday Monday) my bag arrived today! It turns out that the lovely owners of Beadesaurus live around the corner from me and decided to drop it off at my front door rather than have me wait for the post! How awesome and lovely is that!! They have no idea I am a blogger or that I was going to do this post which makes them dropping it off even more awesome!

I know this is not something that can be done for all their customers but I can say that having bought from them in the past, I highly recommend them for service, items and prices! They have free delivery on all orders over £25 which means you have more money to buy that bag, accessory or dress you may find on their site! They have a sale on at the moment too so make sure you check it out to grab yourself a Kawaii bargain!!

Now I'm left with one big dilemma, which backpack do I take to Tokyo? This one or my Tokidoki one?! Or both?! ><

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

1 comment:

Dannie - Famous in Japan said...

This bag is ADORABLE :) I'm going to stalk their site now!

And it was so kind of them to drop it off for you, top notch customer service there :))

Dannie x
www.famousinjapan.co.uk

Post a Comment