Thursday, 12 March 2015

Pokémon Centre Charms! ^^

When we visited Tokyo last year we made sure we visited the Pokémon Centre in Tokyo! We had read reviews of the Centre before going and couldn't wait to see what was on offer when we visited! One of my biggest buys from the Pokémon Centre was from their charm section. The Centre has a vast range of Pokémon Charms available across all generations of the game and picking which ones I wanted was like being in a sweet shop! Mr gave me a limit (as our bags could only fit so much in ><) so here is what i settled on:


Some of the charms were available individually but most were only available in sets of evolutions, which suited me as I had plans to get them anyway! Here are the sets I bought broken down:


Here is Pancham and Pangoro from X and Y! Pancham is one of my faves and I just had to grab this set!


Here is Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu the super Kawaii electric Pokémon ^^ I'm a big Pikachu fan and had to get this set as well!


Here is the super Kawaii Swirlix and Slurpuff, fairy pokémon from X and Y!


Here is the Bulbasaur set, featuring (from left to right) Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur!


Next it's Spritzee and Aromatisse, fairy pokémon from X and Y!


Here is the Turtwig evolution set, featuring Turtwig (who I call Fig ^^), Grotle and Torterra! Turtwig is my favourite of all the starter Pokémon (with the exception of Pikachu)! I have no idea why, but he is my fave and I called him Fig on my version of the game, so this is why I bought this set!

Next up is the Eevees!


This set features all of the current Eevees. This was the first set I found in the Centre and as soon as I saw it I had an idea! As you may have noticed, each charm has a clasp, which means it can be secured to something. My something, is a charm bracelet!


And isn't it SUPER KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! I love creating accessories and wearing creative pieces and as soon as I saw this set I knew I had to make a charm bracelet! It also goes awesomely with my Eevee umbrella! Being Decora this has to be the must have accessory!

Well, if I did it with one set, I just had to do it with the others! So here are the other bracelets I have put together:


Here is my fairy type bracelet featuring the two fairy type sets and Sylveon, the fairy Eevee!


And here is my grass type bracelet featuring both grass sets and Leafeon, the grass Eevee!

What do you think of my DIY bracelets? The best thing about these charms is that I can mix and match and even add to when I visit the Pokémon Centre in September! I can also add the charms to earrings and necklaces! Or just wear them as charms on a bag! Whatever I add them to they instantly Kawaiify my outfit!

If you are heading to Tokyo in the future make sure you check out the Pokémon Centre and don't forget to take your 3DS and pick up your special Pokémon for visiting! We did! ^^

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment