Monday, 23 March 2015

Life in the Kawaii Lane's 1st Birthday!! ^^

Today is my blog's 1st Birthday! And to celebrate I made it a cake!


Yes, a whole year ago today I started sharing my little world of Kawaiiness ^^

When I started this, I hoped to make some new friends that shared my love of Kawaii and to help spread Kawaii knowledge worldwide! I didn't imagine just how far this would reach but to date I have had over 14,000 hits from 74 countries from across the globe! Mr suggested it would be fun to keep track of where people were visiting from and so we started to log where hits were coming from on this map!


I just love seeing you all visit from so far and so wide and hope you keep coming back!

In the last year I have posted about all sorts of things, such as seller reviews, events, brand reviews and music, and in the next year I will be sharing even more Kawaiiness including my next trip to Tokyo! As well as posting on my blog, I also share Kawaiiness on my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts, so make sure you check them out too! ^^

To thank all my blog visitors for reading my posts, I have set up a little Kawaii treasure hunt ^^. I have hidden 3 Birthday Cupcakes on my blog and one lucky hunter will win this Kawaii lot:


The prize consists of a Princess Peach art print and Kawaii badge by Brogan Coral, a pack of strawberry Pocky, a mini Rosy Wooly charm from Tofu Cute, and a Hatsune Miku Graphig!! ^^

To enter, all you have to do is find the 3 posts on my blog that have a special Treasure Hunt Birthday Cupcake on them (not this one though!), and email the titles of the 3 posts and your name to pinkuiropixie@gmail.com. The hunt closes at 9am GMT on Saturday 28th March 2015 any entries received after then will not be included in the draw (sorry!). All entries that have emailed a list of all 3 correct post titles will be put in a hat and the winner will be drawn!

TREASURE HUNT COMPETITION HAS ENDED!

A few rules:

- the treasure hunt is open to Kawaiisters world wide!
- if you are under 18 you must gain parental permission before entering.
- the winners name will be announced on this blog once the winner is drawn.
- entries can be under a nickname but if you win I will need your real name and address in an email for posting you the prize!
- I will not share your contact email or addresses with any one else and they will only be used for this treasure hunt!
- once I have posted the prize to the winner I cannot take responsibility for what may happen with the post.
- late entries will not be included in the draw (sorry again)
- if the winner does not send me their contact name and address within a week of me contacting them then a new winner will be drawn.
- this post is not one of the 3 in the hunt!

Good Luck Kawaiisters!! ^^
Pinkuiropixie X

No comments:

Post a Comment