Sunday, 8 February 2015

#tokidoki10ve - 10 years of Tokidoki!

If you're a regular reader you may have picked up that I am a little obsessed by Tokidoki; it is one of my favourite brands on the earth! Well this year Tokidoki celebrates its 10 year anniversary!


As you can imagine, this has kinda excited the hell out of me as Tokidoki announced on their blog:

"To commemorate this momentous occasion, the yearlong celebration includes several tokidoki capsule collections, with both classic favorites that feature a special 10th anniversary logo and/or print and exciting product debuts.  As an homage to select, iconic past collaborations, an all star cast of colorful characters from the tokidoki universe will once again play with outside friends in never-before-seen limited-edition collections!"

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

The blog then goes on to quote the master himself, Simone Legno, as saying that he has created this special 10 year anniversary logo (pic above) to show how much he loves his fans! I can't tell you how excited I am about this announcement! I think I have to admit, I'm a little more excited about this than I was of Hello Kitty's anniversary last year ><  Simone Legno is one of my all time favourite designers, his work is beautiful and an inspiration! Between Mr and me we have built up a fair sized collection of his work, be it his collaboration with New Era, or his collaborations with Sanrio! Mr is super excited to see what comes out for him after one of the pics that was released on the Tokidoki blog was of a cap colab with New Era:


This is definitely something Mr will be keeping a beady eye out for! They also released a pic of some super Kawaii tops:


Just like the caps, they feature the 10ve logo! I think I will have to get my hands on one of these! They also released a pic of some super Kawaii totes:


I just love the all over print! It's covered in super Kawaii Tokidoki characters! I follow Tokidoki on almost all of their social media accounts so hopefully I'll catch all the news on any new items specially released to celebrate this year's milestone!

Reading on through the blog release it states that they are planning a year long campaign to celebrate the 10ve anniversary, which sounds much like how Sanrio celebrated Hello Kitty's anniversary last year, and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us! I'm super excited!!! ^^

If you're a fan of Tokidoki, make sure you don't miss out on the celebrations by following them on social media, links to all of their accounts can be found at the bottom of the Tokidoki site!

Happy Birthday Tokidoki! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment