Thursday, 15 January 2015

Preparing for an exciting trip with Tokidoki!

There was one thing on my list for Santa in Christmas 2014 - the Classico Backpack from Tokidoki.  Mr says that this wasn't as easy as he first thought - for some reason, TKDK won't ship from their own webstore to the UK... ><  It's OK though, I've been in touch with Tokidoki and they promise me they are working to make it so they can ship around the world! ^o^/

But, Mr used his present buying ninja skills and was able to track one down from a TKDK authorised seller in the USA!  I was so happy when I opened up my present on Christmas Day! <3

The Classico design features an all-over print featuring Tokidoki's most popular kawaii characters - Donutella, Adios, Latte, Cactus Friends, Unicornos (my favourite!) and lots more!  All the characters give the bag a really colourful look:


The straps also feature the Classico print, which really makes this bag stand out!


Along with the super cute characters, Tokidoki items are about the quality - from the embossed Tokidoki name and logo in the strap handle on the top of the bag, to the zip pulls featuring the famous heart and crossbones logo:


The backpack also comes with a super kawaii Unicorno charm in my favourite colours!


I love Unicornos and I was so surprised when Mr gave me a Tokidoki x Sanrio Characters plush; Hello Kitty dressed as a pink Cactus Friend riding Stellina the Unicorno!


Kitty's bow even features the TKDK heart and crossbones!  Of course, being Tokidoki, the details are super kawaii - the label is also a special carousel themed Tokidoki x Sanrio Characters sticker!


I love this sticker - it features Keroppi and Cinnamoroll which you don't see very often! If you're a Tokidoki fan then make sure you check out my other posts!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment