Saturday, 17 January 2015

Hatsune Miku Christmas Haul ^^

So, to finish off my Christmas posts, here's the last of my presents off Mr - the Hatsune Miku haul! ^^  Of course, I love Miku and was so excited to get lots of kawaii stocking fillers featuring everyone's favourite vocaloid!

First up was the CD "Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu" by cosMo.


This album features the famous tracks "Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu" and "Hatsune Miku no Bousou".

I've got iPad cases, but Mr decided I needed something to help look after the screen - so he got me this super kawaii Miku screen cleaner plush!


The front features this chibi style Miku ^^ the back is soft and designed to clean fingerprints off tablet, phone and game system screens - kawaii and useful!

I love to collect all sorts of bags and Mr tracked down this Family Mart lottery prize tote from Japan featuring Hatsune Miku as a marching band leader - all of her vocaloid friends are in the band playing different instruments! The bag also came with two badges, one features Miku and the other Rin and Len ^^


Regular readers will know that Mr and I love to play all sorts of games, from our 3DSs to card games! One card game we play is called Weiss Schwarz.  There are lots of different decks and cards in Weiss Schwarz, mostly themed around different anime series.  My personal deck is a Hatsune Miku one and I got some new cards to include in it.  I got a playset of a special promotional card, "Nice to meet you" Hatsune Miku


I also got this special card featuring a stamped golden autograph and drawing by Fujita Saki (the voice actress whose voice was sampled for Miku!)


Finally, we have the Hatsune Miku Hako Vision boxes! These little boxes allow you to use your phone to show a 'hologram' concert from Hatsune Miku on the palm of your hand!


Each box allows you to enjoy a special performance by Miku of two songs.  Here's the back of the box so you can see how they work:


The Hako Vision is really simple to use - you just scan a QR code on the box, press play and line your phone up with the box!

I've made a couple of videos showing you a snippet of the performances - hope you enjoy Miku's kawaii concerts! First up is Tell Your World:


Next we have World Is Mine:


Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment