Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Seller Review - Head Case Designs

I try to make everything I can as Kawaii as I can and this includes my tablet! Having purchased one quite recently I have been looking for super Kawaii cases and covers and came across Head Case Designs! They are an online shop that sell cases for phones, tablets and MP3 players and they sell a huge, no, HUGE amount of super Kawaii designs! I have picked up two so far and will definitely be going back for more! Here is what I have so far:


The one on the right was my first case and the one I am using at the moment. It is part of the Kawaii Cakes and Shakes range on the site, here's a close up:


As you can see from the pic, it's covered in Super Kawaii deserts all with super cute faces! With deserts being so popular in designs and accessories in Japan I just had to get this one, but they do have other designs in this range! 

The second case I purchased was from the Kawaii Series 2 range and features a strawberry cupcake baker and her cupcake! 


This is super Kawaii! Being a big fan of baking cupcakes I just had to get it! 

Both cases are hard shell cases and are very well made featuring very Kawaii designs. Head Case  Designs make cases and covers for a large range of phones and tablets, including older models so if you have an older model device and struggle to find new Kawaii cases you will definitely want to check these out! They literally have 100's of designs with the most Kawaii appearing in their Playful section on the site. There's plenty more cases that I have my eye on including their Chibi Japanese Street Fashion Range which features this Decora case! 

Photo Above Copyright 2014 Ecell Global Ltd

And I also quite like the look of their Kawaii Galaxy range that features designs like this:

Photo Above Copyright 2014 Ecell Global Ltd

Anyway, hope this helps you in finding some Kawaii accessories to help keep Kawaii! 

Catch you later Kawaiisters!!^^ 

2 comments:

Rach said...

I love love that you've showed me this website!
The hardest part is choosing just one phone case to buy!

Pinkuiro Pixie said...

I'm glad you've enjoyed this post Rach! I know what you mean, there's so many to choose from! You could have one for each outfit! X

Post a Comment