Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Happy New Year 2015! ^^


Mr and I are counting down to the New Year here in the UK and we've been chatting about what our Resolutions will be! With things that have happened recently we've become more aware than ever that life is far too short and that we should make the best of every minute we have! So, based on that, here are our New Year's Resolutions!

My Resolutions: 

~ to wear at least one Kawaii accessory to work every day! 
~ to organise every accessory I own! 
~ to make our home even more Kawaii! 
~ to work harder on making my blog as Kawaii as it can be! 
~ to wake up to J-pop every morning to promote a Kawaii mood all day! 
~ to dedicate one whole day a week to Kawaii hobbies! 
~ to play more Pokémon! 

Mr's Resolutions: 

~ to play every game we own at least once! 
~ to assemble every model kit I own! 
~ to dedicate one whole day a week to geeky hobbies! 
~ to be the very best, like no one ever was!

So that's our lot! What do you think? Achieveable? Definitely!!! Have you set yourself any New Year's Resolutions? I'd love to hear what they are! 

I'm off to jump around to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, drink Pepsi and ring in 2015! 

Happy New Year Kawaiisters! X

No comments:

Post a Comment