Thursday, 6 November 2014

Neon Star by Tokidoki

Today Tokidoki have released a new range in the US called Neon Star! The range is exclusively available in all Claire's stores across America. The range consists of jewellery, tech accessories, bags, winter items such as hats, scarves and gloves, collectable figurines and novelty items and they start at just $4!

The range is based around super kawaii owl characters, I've seen 11 different characters and they all have an individual style. Here are some pics I found on the TokidokiClub Instagram of the new characters:



Tokidoki have also produced four super Kawaii short clips introducing the new brand, here they are:









At the moment this range is only available in the US but I have messaged Tokidoki about the release of it in Europe and they replied confirming that they hope to release it in Europe very soon! Fingers crossed Kawaiisters!

For now here's a pic of some of the new items!


Check out Claire's site for a full list of whats available. I can't wait to get my hands on this range!!


So, what do you think Kawaiisters?! ^^

1 comment:

cakeswithfaces said...

I've been pestering them about a UK release too! Tokidoki is my absolute favourite! :-)

Post a Comment