Tuesday, 11 November 2014

My Melody x Puella Magi Madoka Magica

In 2011 Sanrio teamed up with Puella Magi Madoka Magica to create what became known as the My Melody x Puella Magi Madoka Magica range. Puella Magi Madoka Magica started as a TV series that aired in Japan in January 2011, the storyline is based on a group of high school girls that decide to become magical girls! In their quest to become magical girls the characters find themselves battling evil witches which shows them it's not easy being a magical girl!

Following the release of the TV series, the My Melody x Puella Magi Madoka Magica range was launched, and if you've read my post on Kuromi you'll know that where you find My Melody, Kuromi isn't far behind ^^ The range features My Melody dressed as Madoka (the main character) and Kuromi as Homura! Items released included these super kawaii plushes! 


As you can see they are both wearing super cute outfits, and they have hair! I bought these super kawaii pieces while attending Hyper Japan in July from a stall called CutesyKink, you can still buy them from their online store! 

The range also included these equally kawaii key charms! 


I managed to pick these up from the shopping mall beneath the Tokyo Skytree on our holiday to Tokyo in February! They look just like the plushes! KAWAIIIIIIIIIII <3 

They also released various items such as petite towels, notebooks and plastic cups in the range. 
So who do you think looks most kawaii, My Melody or Kuromi? ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment