Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Seller Review - Kawaii Machine

I've finally had time to do this review! Several weeks ago I was looking for some new super kawaii tops to wear at Hyper Japan so I hit up my favourite site, Etsy. Etsy is full of super imaginative sellers and Kawaii Machine is definitely one! (One of my favourite ones I have to admit having received my items!!)

I ordered three super kawaii t-shirts from Kawaii Machine, they are made to order so take between 1 and 2 weeks to make and ship out, I had no problem with this as the designs were so awesome and Kawaii! ^^ The seller alerted me to when the items were shipped so I could look out for the postie! They arrived super quick and were completely worth waiting for!


This is an awesome shop for Pocha Kawa Ladies to shop as they went up to XXL. I ordered three tops:


This is the Kawaii Fairy Kei Pastel Goth Sugar Pop Cult Starry Planets Graphic Tee, it's available in white, black, blue, pink and purple, and like I said before, they go up to an XXL. They are cotton tops and are of a very high quality. The print is also of a very high quality! 



This is the Kawaii Fairy Kei Pastel 魔法少女 Magical Girl Mahou Shoujo Womens Shirt. This is available in pink, light blue and black. Again, the print is of such a high quality, the pic is of the top after being washed (I wore it at Hyper Japan!) and it's stayed completely in tact just as it arrived, I'm very impressed! The seller's description of the design is "A dripping, pastel shirt with the Japanese characters '魔法少女' meaning 'mahō shōjo,' or 'magical girl."



This is the Kawaii Fairy Kei Pastel Goth Choose Your Weapon Magical Girl Women's Tee. The print is of "the most memorable weapons and transformation items of my favorite magical girls :). Features magical items from Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Mermaid Melody, Fancy Lala, Creamy Mami, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Magical DoReMi, Tokyo Mew Mew, Pretty Cure, Princess Tutu, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Shugo Chara, and Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha." (description taken from the seller's page). It is super Kawaii and again, this pic was taken after the top had been washed! It's such high quality and I got loads of compliments on this top at Hyper Japan!

On a whole I LOVE the items and this seller and highly recommend them! The items are very reasonably priced, the quality is the best I have had from a seller and they do loads of other awesome Kawaii designs! The are also very comfy to wear! I will definitely be going back for a lot more of their tops! They also do Hoodies, which I am a massive fan of so I will probably get one or two of them too! They also do a few bits of jewellery. Make sure you check them out on Etsy or their Facebook page Kawaii Machine

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

2 comments:

Pastel~Ophelia said...

A wonderful review! I'm now in love with this store!

thank you for the wonderful blog post! <3

Retrograde Works said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I'm so glad you liked everything :3.

Post a Comment