Sunday, 10 August 2014

Pop! Vinyl Figures by Funko

On our trip to the MCM Comic Con in Manchester in July we came across some super kawaii figures that we just had to buy to display in our newly decorated living room! We had never seen or heard of them before but my niece Becky knew all about them when I spoke to her about them, they are called Pop! Vinyl figures! They are made by a company called Funko, who produce vinyl figures made in the Japanese chibi style!! And we all love chibi don't we!!!! They offer a huge range of figures including some bobble heads, that cover a wide range of franchises including Marvel, DC and have even produced some Hello Kitty ones!! (thanks to my awesome niece Becky for telling me they did HK!!)

So, at Comic Con we came across a HUGE stall selling a large range of the figures that had a big crowd so we just had to grab a few before they sold out!!

So here are the ones we picked up! The first one is Gamora, who is an awesome character from the new Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel film! I had to get this one!!
 

Now the next one you might know, it's R2D2 from Star Wars!!! This is a bobble figure and so he bounces on his base.


This is BMO from the cartoon series Adventure Time!! He is super Kawaii!! I even bought a hair clip of him from another seller at the event!


Another very well known character, Superman!! Duh duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh *hand on hip fist pointing to the ceiling*


Another comic book character, Harley Quinn from the Batman Series!!


If you're a Game of Thrones fan then you might recognise these travelling companions!! It's Arya Stark and the Hound!! Arya even has her little sword Needle!!


And the last of our collection is Rainbow Dash!!! I love Rainbow Dash, she's super Kawaii and reminds me of Decora with her rainbow mane!


Now, as I said, Becky knew all about these figures when I told her what we got so I asked her if she wanted me to put her collection up and she said yes!! So here are her figures! (including two of her boyfriend's :))

This is the Mighty Thor of the Marvel Universe!! He is a Hottopic Exclusive from America.


It's Mary Poppins!!!! A Disney character from our childhood!!


This is Finn, another character from the cartoon series Adventure Time!


And as mentioned, this is a Hello Kitty Zombie figure from the Funko shop that appeared in Birmingham over Christmas. Even zombies can be super Kawaii ^^


Here are two of my niece's boyfriend's collection, the one on the left is Alien and the one on the right is Daryl Dixon (another Hottopic Exclusive).


This last one belongs to my nephew Mark, ain't it great to have a niece and nephew with awesome style!! ^^. This is Captain America from the Marvel Universe! 


These are just a few of the figures that are available. They have loads more!! Becky and I aim on expanding our collections at the next MCM Comic Con in Birmingham in November! So if you like these too you might catch us hovering round any stalls selling them! They're like Pokemon! Gotta catch them all!! ^^

Special thank you to my niece, her boyfriend and my nephew Mark for letting me show their collections off!!

Catch you later Kawaiisters!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment