Monday, 28 July 2014

Hyper Japan! 2014 Sum up ^^

We're home, unpacked and relaxing with a Ramune and some Koala No March after an awesome weekend at Hyper Japan.


On the train home we chatted about the weekend; what we liked, what we enjoyed and a bit about what we would have liked to have seen at the event. On a whole the event was an enjoyable one. Lots of Kawaii goodies to buy and food to eat. I was expecting a bit more variety on the fashion, music and gaming front having seen and heard what was available last year. Mr was slightly disappointed to not have been able to expand on his love of Onepiece but I'll make up for that by hitting the net ^^.

I recommend any lover of Japan to pop along to future events. If you can't make the whole weekend then don't be disheartened, apart from the attendees and cosplayers being different on each day, the events and stalls available didn't differ much over the three days. We plan on attending again next year and I plan to get many more pics of your awesome outfits, not just cosplayers, but all the J-fashion fans repping their styles.

It was awesome to find new sellers and finally meet some that I was already aware of. I managed to get everything on my shopping list and then some ^^. And I finally met the most awesome Kawaii Blogger - Tartan Kawaii!


Check out her blog, she's super Kawaii!!

I also got the chance to finally meet Kensuke from Broken Doll!! He is awesome and his jewellery is super Kawaii!! I picked up quite a few pieces on my visit ^^.


I also got to meet my outfit inspiration for day one!! PIKA!!!!



We rocked out to the awesome Asobisystem DJ's!! They were awesome and one of my favourite things at the event!


We attended the JPU Records After Party at the Namco Funscape and even got time for a quick snap which the London Eye rudely photobombed ^^


The best thing about the break between the sessions on Saturday was being able to grab some pics of the whole event!! Here you can see some of the food area and the Fringe Market.


 In the next two pics you can see the traditional stalls down the centre and the Hyper Kawaii section at the back of the pic.



Below you can see the gaming and cosplay area, this was a fun place to check out all the costumes and Nintendo characters roaming around!


Don't forget to check out my posts from across the weekend, and if you see yourself in them and want me to link through to your FB, Twitter, website or Instagram then just let me know!

Hyper Japan! Day One ^^
Hyper Japan! Day Two ^^
Hyper Japan! Day Three Part One ^^
Hyper Japan! Day Three Part Two ^^

See you next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment