Monday, 2 June 2014

Loungefly - Hello Kitty and Friends!

I have been going through all of my accessories and came across a pack of earrings that I had forgotten I had! With it being Hello Kitty's 40th Anniversary year, and seeing various other characters dressed as Kitty to celebrate I thought it might be good to do a little post on them. As you can see from the title, the earrings are made by Loungefly, a brand that I have posted about before.


The range contains several Sanrio characters wearing Hello Kitty hats; the top set is Hello Kitty herself, below her you have (from left to right) Bad Badtz Maru and Chococat. Below them (from left to right) My Melody and Pochacco, and at the bottom is Keroppi! They are an awesome set that can Kawaii up any outfit!

Whilst sorting I also came across a Hello Kitty hair clip set which is similar to the Dark Kitty set I blogged about before.


The set contains two slides with Hello Kitty's head on and the words Hello Kitty with the O being decorated with a teeny tiny Kitty bow. These are very substantial slides and can hold back quite a lot of hair, including thick as I have very thick hair!

The bottom set of slides is decorated with three Kitty bows in three colours. These are super Kawaii and can go with an outfit with any of these colours. These are also substantial!! Here's a close up!


I highly rate Loungefly sets like these. They are good value for money and last a long time! They are substantial and can stay in place all day which when you have hair like me is a big plus! ^^

Catch you later Kawaiisters ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment