Sunday, 1 June 2014

Blind Bags! - Lalaloopsy ^^

I have blogged before about blind bags that you can buy with surprises inside! My last post was about some My Little Pony blind bags that I found in Sainsbury's and this time I have found some Lalaloopsy blind bags! Lalaloopsy is an awesome doll range that I have also blogged about in the past and they come in all sizes.

I found these bags in a local shop and they were only £1.99.


The pack says they are Micro Figurines but I like to call them chibi as they have chibi characteristics.  There are several series of packs, I chose the 1st series as I liked the look of what you could get in the series.  The front of the pack shows you 5 chibi Lalaloopsy figures that come in the range and the pack is completely covered just like in the My Little Pony range, so that you cannot see what you are getting inside.


I have to say I am chuffed with what I got inside my packs! The chibi figure on the left is a silver doll made to look like a robot with an adorable red bow which really stands out from the silver. This is one of my favourites that I saw on the front of the pack. With the figure comes a sticker which you can peel off and use to kawaii up an item. Both the doll and the heart with the number are stickers which you can peel off and use. 

The second chibi figure on the right is a cupcake styled doll with her body being the cake and her hair being the buttercream topped with sprinkles! This is super kawaii! She has a black bow which again stands out from the rest of the design. As you can see in the pic you get the matching sticker which you can use on anything you like. I'm not sure what I will use mine on yet ^^


Here is a close up of the chibi figures! Aren't they Kawaii???? I plan to use these as pendants so I can wear them on a necklace to Kawaii up my outfits! But you could use these as other types of accessories, as a charm, hair clip, ring or even just to kawaii up your TV along the top! Have you found any Kawaii Blind Bags while out shopping!? Let me know if you have, I'd love to hear about what else is available!

Catch you later Kawaiisters ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment