Thursday, 8 May 2014

Seller Review - KITSCH BITCH

In preparation for Hyper Japan I have been scouring the internet for some new awesome Kawaii accessories. One place where you can find all sorts of amazing sellers is Etsy. I have been searching all sorts of sellers when I came across KITSCH BITCH. They make and sell, in their own words "Handmade kitschy, kawaii, harajuku, laser cut and unique jewelry and accessories by Kitsch Bitch. Check out a wide range of handmade earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings."

They have a huge amount on offer, over 500 pieces on sale, and after going through each one I ended up purchasing two new necklaces. I purchased the items on Sunday and they have arrived today! So thumbs up for the super speedy delivery! The items arrived in a jiffy bag which I couldn't wait to open! Inside the jiffy bag was a little pink and white striped paper bag and inside, my items wrapped up all neatly in a pink tissue paper, sealed with a Kawaii sticker:


Having carefully unsealed the tissue paper, my items were, as described when purchasing, inside cute little pink organza bags. You can ask to have them sent in boxes instead if you prefer.


I purchased two necklaces, the first being a laser cut out of the word Kawaii.


The pendant comes in a lovely pastel lilac colour and the i's have hearts at the top for added Kawaiiness! The chain comes in a range of colours but I opted for the pink. They give you an option of a longer chain which I asked for and have received exactly what I requested! Thumbs up again!


The second necklace is of a Sailor Moon silhouette, this comes in a choice of either black and pink, I went for black and asked for a silver chain. Again, it has arrived the requested length.

Both items are of a very high quality and were a bargain at being less than £8 each! I'm very happy with my purchases and with the service I have received. So it's a thumbs up for KITSCH BITCH!

Catch you later Kawaiisters ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment