Friday, 2 May 2014

Kawaii Nails - Sticky Fingers!

While I was out shopping the other day I popped by the Models Own stand in Boots to see whether they had any new products on offer. I love Models Own nail varnish as they have awesome colours, textures and items that you can use to draw designs on, I also find that the varnish lasts quite well, which is a plus when your job is typing all day ^^

I'm glad I thought to stop by as I was amazed to find an awesome range called Sticky Fingers that includes stickers for your nails!


 
The range comes in various colours and each colour comes with a set of stickers that you can use to Kawaii up your nails!! There were 7 designs which each came with a different nail colour. I couldn't resist buying a few especially as Boots had them on a 3 for 2 offer!
des

This awesome design features sweeties including cakes, cupcakes, candy canes, gingerbread men and lollipops! On the Models Own site this is called Sweet Candy. 


This design features comic style sound effect bubbles and is called POW on the website. It comes with both the red and the black coloured varnish.


This design features splats and blobs! This is called Blobs and Drops on the website and comes with the white varnish.


This is my favourite set as I love bows!! This pack came with the pink varnish and features all types of bows in black, pink and white! I can't wait to try these ones out!

The full range can be found on the Models Own website. The other two varnishes come with flowery designs. They are £6 each and if you fancy bagging a bargain then get to Boots and grab them in their 3 for 2 offer!! Don't forget your Boots points!

Catch you later Kawaiisters! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment