Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Today's Accessories ^^

Today my accessories were pink inspired! (I do love pink ^^) I even had a colleague compliment me on my top which was a lovely bright pink, she also said, it's very you ^^, I'll take that as a compliment!

So, my look consisted of my Japanimation bag, the more I look at this the more I want her tattooed. Then I had a Kawaii clip that has a large pink button on it, very Saga from A Little Snow Fairy Sugar. My ring of the day was a large pink bow'd ring which I got from Nile Perch in Laforet. That is an awesome little shop just round the corner from Angelic Pretty. The pendant of choice was a Hello Kitty styled as a rock star sporting angel wings. She has an awesome star over her eye for added glam.


I have to say since I've stepped up the Kawaii at work my mood has benefited and now I feel much more happy in my day, I feel more me!

Nighty Night Kawaiisters ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment