Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Driving me Lalaloopsy!!

I'm always looking for new items to help Kawaii up my look and home and couldn't believe my eyes when I came across the Lalaloopsy range of rag dolls. Each doll is made as a reflection of a theme, the material they are made from and their very own pet. The Lalaloopsy brand, in their own words the dolls were, "Designed to encourage a child's imagination and creativity" and "teach important life lessons such as diversity, individuality and the idea that everything deserves a second life."

I very much believe that everyone should embrace their individuality and rather than copy each other, embrace your differences. The world would be a very boring place if we all looked the same and liked the same things.

Anyway, the Lalaloopsy range consists of lots of different dolls, in different sizes. They can be found in shops such as the Entertainer in the UK and I have even found them in Sainsburys.

I love the large, 12 inch dolls as I think they look amazing on display.


Each doll comes in a themed box which you could leave them in when on display. I have also found a smaller doll, which is sold as a Lalaloopsy Littles which also come in themed boxes accompanied with pets!


This is an awesome Alice in Wonderland Lalaloopsy doll with the classic blue dress, blonde hair and white rabbit as her pet. For those who are fond of them, it also comes with a collectable poster.


This is a doll based on a neopolitan ice cream! Her hair is the classic chocolate, strawberry and vanilla colours. Her pet is a waffle cone with ice cream on top!


The Lalaloopsy Little is based on a mime artist. She is super Kawaii with bright pink hair, black and white striped dungarees and a beret. Her pet is a croissant! How Kawaii is that!!

Are you a fan of Lalaloopsy? Do you have any favourite ones?  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment