Saturday, 29 March 2014

Party Time ^^

I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday as I attended my niece's 21st birthday party, but I did take some pics of any Kawaii accessories that I wore for today's blog! I took the party to be a chance to debut some new pieces I picked up in Tokyo in February. As the weather was quite nice I wore a skirt and some bright coloured trainers, which gave me the chance to wear a pair of my new trainer socks that I got in Puroland. Below you can see they are a mix of pale pink and turquoise (which are two colours I love at the moment!) The socks are covered in Sanrio characters such as Bad Badtz Maru, Keroppi, Little Twin Stars and Hello Kitty. They are uber comfy and very Kawaii.


Another new accessory I wore for the first time was a sweetie inspired watch. The pic below is of a watch called CARAMELLISSIMA. It is part of the Spring/Summer Swatch Range called Pastry Chefs. I came across the range in the Swatch shop in a mall in Harajuku and fell in love with it, I just had to get this watch as it was such a throw back to my childhood when my mum would buy us sweetie necklaces that we would nibble on the whole way home ^^.


Next were my earrings. I love earrings and had to buy these when I saw them in a shop in Harajuku. I wore two pairs of Tetris earrings and one pair of Space Invader earrings. I bought all three pairs from 6%DokiDoki, which if you have a love of fashion you have to check them out! The store is teeny tiny but awesome and all of the staff are very friendly!





My next Kawaii item was my t-shirt, which arrived on the day of the party. It's a blue T with Sailor Moon graphics on it. My husband got it for me as a present from Shirt Punch who sell t-shirts for one day only. So what they offer that day, you can only buy that day. I have found these types of stores a really good source for awesome unique designs and at a really good price as well.

Last but certainly not least is my bag! I love my bags, I truly think you cannot have enough bags in your life! This is a Hello Kitty bag I bought online last year. Its design is of Hello Kitty's famous bow. It was a Japan exclusive and is super Kawaii ^^ the design inside is a pale pink with Hello Kitty bow outlines. For a relatively small bag, it fits quite a lot in it. It's definitely one to keep for those more special events.


I hope you enjoyed today's post. I'm planning a much bigger one for tomorrow which will hopefully be the first of a larger once a week post.

Nighty Night Kawaiisters ^^


1 comment:

Bailey Goddard said...

Absolutely love the watch x x x

Post a Comment