Sunday, 23 March 2014

Hello Kawaiisters

Welcome to my Blog ^^. After scouring the internet for groups and forums to share my love of Kawaii I have realised that I have a lot more to say than what I can fit in a message, so I decided to create myself a blog so I can share everything I know (and will come across) that is Kawaii. Having been lucky enough to have been to Japan twice I have lots to share which I hope you will find both enjoyable and informative and will come back for more! I have to thank my husband for helping me design the blog, you never know he may make a guest appearance along the way ^^

I have lots of posts planned, from accessories and fashion, to food and housey stuff. I hope you will join me in the Kawaii Lane ^^













Pinkuiropixie X

No comments:

Post a Comment